Out in the Wild World, stuff happens. In order to deal with that stuff, we have set up this policy so that everyone is clear about expectations and constraints.
Sadly, this return policy is more restrictive that we would like because we have encountered a good deal of fraud in this area (illegal copying, chargeback fraud, etc.). That is the main reason we do not accept returns, unless they were damaged when you receive them. We apologize for this and hope you understand how financially toxic piracy, chargeback fraud, and other such things are to our small company.
Our subscription return policy is evolving, since this is such a dynamic area. Currently, we do not process refunds for subscriptions because the content has, by definition, already been accessed.
1. Before returning any of our products, please contact our office to obtain authorization and so that we can insure a prompt processing of your refund request. We will need your order number, purchase date, and the reason you are requesting a refund.
2. If your book or manual was damaged when you initially received them, call immediately to make arrangements for a refund.
3. Returns of printed products need to be made within seven (7) days of purchase.
4. You are responsible for all shipping charges when returning printed products, unless they were received in damaged condition. In the rare case that an item is accept for return and it was not damaged on receipt, care should be taken in preparing any such items for shipping, since products that are damaged in transit will not be eligible for a refund. All returns should be insured – products lost in transit can obviously not be considered for refunds.
5. Refunds for returned products will be processed within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the return, provided the product was received in resalable condition.
1. Books must be returned by the end of the quarter in which they were ordered. There is a 10% restocking fee on all returns made after the end of the quarter. Please note that if the number of books returned affect the quantity of books necessary for a discounted rate, that discount will no longer be applicable. Reimbursement will then reflect the reduction in the discounted rate from the original invoice.
2. Wild Brilliance Press is a small business and greatly appreciates efforts by retailers to avoid returns if at all possible. Please feel free to contact us if you are encountering sales difficulties or have any questions. It is always our policy to be as flexible as possible in support of our associates.